Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blogsvertise: Get Paid to Blog

Ever since I started blogging, I thought that it would be neat to make some money from my blog. Blogsvertise is a cool site that allows you to do just that. Once you sign up, you'll be assigned tasks in which you create a post about a certain advertiser. After your entry is submitted and approved, you get paid! You usually get around $5 - $15 per entry. If your blog is new, they might put you on probation status, and you get $2 per entry until your blog is established.

Blogsvertise is also a great way for companies to advertise, and get their links out there, all over the web. If you're interested in advertising your site on some blogs, and willing to pay, then take a look at Blogsvertise too.

If you're looking to get some money from your blog, or even advertise your site, check out Blogsvertise. I'll let you know how it works for me.

No comments: