Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Free Paid Surveys

The first way I really made some money online was with paid surveys. Basically, you sign up with a company, and they send send you surveys. You answer a couple qualifying questions, like your age and interests, and if you're the type of person they're looking for, you can take the survey, and get paid. It's really easy, and you can do it on your own schedule. It's great for college students like me.

Most surveys pay between $2-5, which might not seem like a lot, but they usually only take 15 minutes or less, so it's actually pretty good pay. Lots of sites require you to reach a certain payout threshold, like $5 or $50, before they send you a check.

There are tons of sites that you can sign up for for free. However, some survey sites require you to pay to join. My advice: don't join those. They usually just give you links to the free paid survey sites. Sure, it might save you a little time researching, but that's about it.

In a some future posts, I'll let you guys know about some of my favorite free paid survey sites.

If you want to see my other posts about free paid surveys, including some sites that I recommend, then click the "paid surveys" label below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of the online survey, I am a stay at home mom and I make about 300 a month doing these, check out my blog for all my favorite, legit sites along with some other cool stuff
http://www.mommygetspaid.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Informative post. Glad you made some money doing paid surveys. You might also want to do paid consumer focus groups being that they pay more. I've found that Focus Group Magic is a good source for these http://focusgroupmagic.com/