Tuesday, December 11, 2007

PayPerPost - Making Money With Your Blog

I've been waiting for this day for a while...I am finally signed up with PayPerPost! I've heard a lot of buzz from bloggers about them, and now that my blog is finally old enough, it's been accepted into their system!

Basically, they pay bloggers to post about certain sites. You give your opinions, include a link and maybe an image, and after they approve your post, you get money! This gets the advertisers some publicity, so everybody wins. Plus, you'll get $20 just for making your first post! From what I've seen and read, PayPerPost seems to be the most reputable paid to post company on the net.

I like that they have a full disclosure policy. They require you to inform your readers of paid posts, which helps you to maintain credibility. They also have a ton of opportunities, so you should be able to find something that relates to your blog. If you're an advertiser, you can use PayPerPost to drive traffic to your site.

Oh, and one other thing: their customer service is called "Customer Love." That makes me smile.

I hope to use PayPerPost as a way to earn some cash while going through college, since I can post pretty much whenever I want. It's tough to balance both a job and schoolwork, but this is a perfect fit for me. I'll keep you updated on my success. And don't worry; my opinions won't be swayed by the fact I might be doing some paid posts. Because that wouldn't be cool.

Thanks to PayPerPost for sponsoring this post.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Hi Aaron,

Did you get approve by Payperpost? Totally get approved??