Friday, December 14, 2007

Blogsvertise Update #2

I just wanted to update you on my experiences with Blogsvertise, the paid to post company. You can read my 2 previous entries here and here. I wanted to let you know that I have received my first payment from them, so I can confirm that they do pay (even though it took just over a month). I have only been asked to make 2 paid posts in the last month, both of which were about online insurance companies. Here's my overall feeling about them at this point: they're a decent pay you to post company that doesn't hand out too many jobs, but can be trusted to pay you. They're also willing to give new blogs a shot, something that most sites won't do. So while they're certainly not the best, I would give them a shot...just don't expect too much.

No comments: